Saturday 7 June 2008

Missing

Apologies for the lack of blogging. I've been very busy with Council, SNP, YSI, and wedding stuff, but I hope to get back in the habit. I still have a lot to say, but less time to say it! Everything is going along fine, but more often than not lately I end up coming home late, having tea and going to bed, getting up and doing it all again for the rest of the week.

Outside office hours so far this week:
Monday night: reception for Community Councils
Tuesday night: Calton working group
Wednesday night: surgery
Thursday night: meeting with the GHA, then preparations for future mother and auntie in law coming to stay
Friday night: dinner with said future relations
Saturday: SNP National Council
Sunday: Wedding dress fitting

Conclusion: proper, real, time to myself doesn't exist.

No comments: