Monday 5 October 2009

Clydeslide

I'm sure you'll all be glad to know I safely completed the Clydeslide a day later than scheduled on Sunday morning. I was supposed to be sliding on Saturday, but the gale force winds meant that it was postponed.

Thanks to everyone who has sponsored me online and in person - I really appreciate it and I will put up a wee roll of honour later on once all the pledges have come in.

In the meantime, I've put up a few photos so you can see how scary it was! I'm working on uploading a video too.

3 comments:

joe90 kane said...

I've been meaning to comment on your previous posts BB,
but in the meantime, I'd just like to say, you are off your head.

Honestly, you think doing stuff like this will get you more votes and make you popular with the electorate?

Mind you, it is the denizens of the East End of Glasgow you represent, which explains quite a lot.

Brilliant stuff.

All the best!

BellgroveBelle said...

Thank you! Clearly nothing about being popular or votes. I will return to more local posting soon, as I've been doing plenty in my ward too. Trying to get a balance!

Action for Children do have a project in my ward, about which I will post later.

Indygal said...

Well done Alison, I've done that but not over water, and it took me a good 15 mins to make the plunge, holding the entire event up much to the crowd's amusement. Remind me to give you money later.

A