Thursday 30 July 2009

Happy 21st YDance


I was lucky enough last night to be asked along to the 21st birthday celebrations for YDance, the National Youth Dance Agency for Scotland. They put on a performance in four sections at the RSAMD, showcasing the skills and energy that have kept them in the spotlight for all these years.

I have huge admiration for the young people involved - they were all very talented and professional, and had come the length and breadth of the country to be a part of the project. You can catch them at the Eden Court in Inverness tonight, or the Lemon Tree in Aberdeen tomorrow.

YDance have already been part of the Homecoming Launch, but will also be putting together a special performance of Tam O'Shanter at Stirling Castle on Friday 16 & Saturday 17 October and Haddo House on Friday 30 & Saturday 31 October. I'll be making space in my diary when I get in today and booking my tickets!

No comments: